Colorado Auction House
Purchase Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions may slightly change per sale, but please read and agree to these guidelines.
- Only adults over the age of 18, with identification day of sale, can register to bid.
- All buyers must register as bidders.
- If you plan on bidding online, please fill out your identification information online.
- All bids are legally binding contracts.
- Payment is due IN FULL, from the high bidder at the end of the auction (including applicable sales tax and buyers’ premium, if any).
- Items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS without guarantee unless solely expressed on behalf of the manufacturer.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- There is no return policy.
- The Auctioneer directs the sale and determines bid increments as well as accepts or declines bid offers.
- Real estate auctions require separate terms and conditions.
- There are no charge-backs if using a credit card and an additional 3% processing fee may apply from the credit card processing company and service portal.
- Normally we accept cash, credit card, certified bank check, and wire transfer. PayPal may be used for online transactions.
- Colorado Auction House and owners are not liable for care custody and control, errors and omissions, general liability, loss, damage or personal injury.
- Independent contractors with individual licensing and specialized insurance (if required) will handle the execution of live events.
- Bidders are asked to act responsibly.
- Colorado Auction House reserves all rights of admission.
- Photography is permitted at most venues, although video is prohibited.
- Video may not be taken, reproduced, posted, or used without the agreement of the performing CO Auctioneer. (Just Ask First Please! Thank You!)
- Please keep your children and pets on a leash if needed. The auction is best suited for bidders only and not all sites are child and pet friendly.
- All bidders must read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Bidder numbers are non transferable and non salable.
- If you break it, you bought it, so please be careful in the auction gallery.
- Bid to win and have fun at the auction!
Now that you read and understand the terms and conditions please click here to register as a bidder. We will keep you updated with local CO Auctions and once you are a Colorado Auction House VIP Bidder (meaning that you have purchased at least one lot in the past year) you can have access to preferred seating and parking (while available).