Colorado Auction House Presents:
Cookie Lockhart’s Famous Colorado Estate Auctions
The Queen of the CO Auctioneers has arranged another exciting auction:
12 Outstanding estates at Soash Ranch – Steamboat CO AUCTION
SUNDAY OCTOBER 13TH 10:30 A.M.
Red Barn 42365 County Road 46, Steamboat Springs, CO
Directions: Go west of Steamboat on Hwy 40 about 7 miles. Turn North at Saddle Mountain Ranch onto CO Rd. 44, stay right 2.4 miles: turn left at the Potato Cellar if you are an Old Timer) onto CO Rd. 46 for 1.5 mi. FOLLOW SIGNS (303) 710-9999 Cookie Lockhart Direct
CO Estate Auction Lots Include:
- Antique Collector Car Auction
- Collectible coins
- Equipment and Vehicles
- Farm Equipment
- Antiques, Navajo Weavings, Collectibles
- Antique Furniture
- Western Collectables
- Vintage Dolls and Custom Doll House
- Signs and must have Man cave items
- Snow blower and snow plow
- Vases, Crystal, China
- Much more…
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Everything is sold As Is-Where Is with no reserves.
- All warranties and guarantees are between the seller and buyer.
- Cash, Credit Card, or Good Check day of sale, payment is due IN FULL.
- 10% Buyers’ Premium will be added to the high bid, please keep in mind as you bid.
- If you are tax exempt, you must have your sales tax license with you.
Participating CO Auctioneers and Staff:
- Colonel Cookie Lockhart CAI, CES, GPPA, AARE
- Colonel Graig Medvesk
- Colonel Bryce Elemond
- Colonel Brad LaChapelle
- Colonel Ted Ormesher
- Chris Berlet (Cashier)
You can also send email directly to Lockhart Auction and Realty LLC firstname.lastname@example.org or dial her directly at (303) 710-9999